huge shopping spree !!!

I was in shopping mood today despite of the bad rainy weather.As sales are going on and on it was the coldest day I was freezing but shopping is a warm action yep?
I was having some cash so I decided to visit that famous vintage boutique that I was wishing for a long time.My friend and I went to Taksim,it was so crowded.Our first stop was wagamama.We ate delicious chicken katsu curry with salad(their salad is gorgeous and d@mn delicious I can be addicted:) After wagamama we stopped at Top Shop.Kate Moss' new collection looks cool but we checked out shoe department.I am in love with bronze summer sandals.then after a long walk we went to that cool vintage boutique called by retro.As I am so interested in vintage clothes we spent a long time there.It was hot inside and a little bit lack of air.There are two old ladies working there.The old lady helped me and showed some dresses.I checked and checked but didnt really love them.and we went inside a room it was full of costumes and dresses and gowns.I found one with cool pleases a pink silk dress with flower prints and plases.Its long.I tried it and its XL for me but I want it loose on me.I will put a large vintage looking belt so it will look ok.All I need is a vintage looking necklace.I'll check out ebay for it;)
As I was waiting for the dress to be ironing I saw another dress.It was an unknown designer dress.I asked the price for it and its much more expensive than mine but I loved that dress.I dont have so much cash to blow on another dress so I skipped that one with my heart left there.(In that kind of cases I always dreamt of a lover really knowin' me would go and buy that dress as a gift for me hahaha:D but c'mon dreams never come true right?Real life men are not that delicate and mindful..)After buying my first vintage dress we went to bershka.It was SALE!!!I bought an eyecandy handbag I was checking out for a long time.I'm home now and d@mn tired!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

my first vintage dress

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


the dress I left my heart before leaving that vintage boutique

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


from by retro -vintage

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


by retro vintage pieces

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


vintage

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


TOP SHOP shoe lounge

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


wagamama delicioussssneszzz

Comments