a sunday at kanyon

I had a boring seminar at Levent early morning at this beautiful sunday weather.After the seminar I went to Kanyon(a great mall in Levent with Harvey Nichols,MaxMara,Patrizia Pepe,Chanel,Vakko,Machka,Mango,Adidas allstar,many more boutiques).I saw a vintage inspired silverbronze clutch at Mango.I also loved the new arrival sneakers at adidas(dont you love the new adidas ads?).Also I'm so into flower power dresses for spring-summer.I love them and they are everywhere yay!

Vakko has Zac Posen for Vakko nightgowns.They are adoreable.I remember him coming to Vakko event in previous years(not that interesting huh?)But Vakko has something interesting...their spring collection and their ads are adoreble with Stam.yes!jessica stam is the face of Vakko.I see her billboards of Vakko around the city.

Guess what?In or near Harvey Nichols theres a Chanel boutique.I was almost sucked up!The Chanel bags are so hot!I saw a white one but it wouldnt be a good investment as colour is only for summer.(I never use my white bags in winter)

And what I adore?colours are everywhere on shop windows at Kanyon...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


the must-have bag at mango

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


chanellll

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


chanel bags..the biscuit one is what jade jagger has in her vintage collection

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


harvey nichols denim...the shoes are by Pierre Hardy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Harvey Nichols has the most beautiful music I've ever heard in a shop

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


sweet look from Machka

Comments