H&M WINTER STYLINGS BY ME

I checked out the H&M web site today and I did these stylings by their fall&winter collection pieces.Inspiration for rainy cold days...D@mn.Still why don't we have H&M in Turkiye?By the way theres a chance to make stylings with male models for men too.I loved this cool application of H&M site.It's like polyvore with models.

H&M'in kendi sitesini ziyaret ettim ve aşağıdaki styling'leri ben oluşturdum(tak takıştır,yapboz,kombinle)...soğuk ve yağmurlu günler için düşünüp yaptım.sahi...H&M neden yok hala Türkiye'de?bu arada erkekler için de stylingler var... :)






















MENSWEAR STYLING WITH H&M BY ME(I CREATED MY DREAM GUY LOL)


yummmy














I had enough time to create these cause rain ruined my plans...bummer!

Comments

Anonymous said…
aYnı parçalardan nekadar güzel çok sayıda kombin yapmışsın.HM Türkiye'de olsaydı şiMdi koŞar alırdım bu kombinlerdeki parçalardaN
Anonymous said…
Thought uhave hm in TR. Anyways hm is not a big thing. Cheapest store in europe. I love the creations umade
Thank you:) H&M is very popular in europe.We don't have H&M here(it makes no sense cause we have many brands from Top Shop to Zara)...