BEFORE I LEAVE ISTANBUL FOR 3 DAYS.

I just wanted to post some inspiring photographs and my cravings at the moment.


chocolate colour hand baggy from MARC by Marc jacobs.Its so pretty.


I want this MARC BY MARC JACOBS bag to carry my magazines.Its called the magazine leather clutch.


I might have post this photo before but what can I say?I just love the total look.This is so MARC by Marc Jacobs look.I love her coat and everything she wore including boots.


vintage tote


love vintage?




lace. lovely. romantic. via facehunter.


leopard print shoes.photo via elle by stylesighting


black is the new black.photo via elle by stylesighting


photo via elle


This is one of my favorite photos of sartorialist.so Marni.so vibrant.so bold.so chic.so Italian.and gray thights are so my style(I wear gray thights to work.yes.)

Comments

edaicerdik said…
seçtiklerini çok beğendimm