HEY!I AM BACK IN TOWN.

IAMBACKINTOWNISTANBULIAMBACKINTOWNISTANBULIAMBACKINTOWNISTANBUL
IAMBACKINTOWNISTANBULVIAMBACKINTOWNISTANBUL!!!!!!!!!!


Hey!! I missed Istanbul.I am back!!Today was a beautiful sunny day and I visited a shopping mall close to me and bought some stuff that I want.You know what?I LOVE DECEMBER.Its my FAVORITE month of the year.Its speacial for me.and I love all those new year shopping and new year eve preperation.

While I was away...I thought of nothing.I just liked to spend my time off computer,off people,off work...I like detox thing.

and I still couldn't get in touch with the new gym that I want to sign in.They must be nuts.They are closed even today.I heard this gym has a pool.I can swim there too(besides pilates and so on).I can't imagine my body next summer.superdupercute athletic something?!maybe:b


^^CRAVING: FAKE FUR MANIA^^

I want to buy fake-fur coat but I couldn't find one yet.I will check out stores at weekend.Here are my two favorite looks from LookBook:



Essi from Lookbook-coat by Mango



Camilla from LookBook


*

Drew Barrymore, photo by Danielle Levitt via nylon mag



i-d covers love it all.


model in Courtney Love's new clothing line Hysteric Glamour, photo by Marvin Scott Jarrett,via nylon mag


from my view


I'm glad that I am back in town...Istanbul is like heroine.you are addicted once you breath here.

Comments

zerrinyy said…
kürk bu sene çok moda.örnek stil fotoların süper olmuş.trender:)
starstruck said…
drew barrymoore un simli siyah kotu harika!