MY PICKS FROM ONLINE AND ÇUKURCUMA VINTAGE SHOPS

As I had spent most of my lunch breaks walking around Çukurcuma,Cihangir and Galatasaray and checking out all those vintage and antiques over there I never came up to their shop.I have crush on these pieces I picked from tabe kiyamet:










^^this is my favorite dress and look^^
.







source: tabe kıyamet's facebook page.

******************************************************************************************



Nastygal is one online shopping site I came up to by checking out a lookbooker's blog.Its just so amazing they sell both vintage and new pieces.Heres I only post the vintage pieces I liked from nastygal:









^^this dress is awesome^^







^^vintage Givenchy^^



this dress is floral.very similar to my summer dresses.






Comments

Anonymous said…
I loved them all.thanks for posting such good choices

x.o.x.0