PRETTY OF ME

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
my hair blow dried and my makeup is:truth is it was Denizli and i had forgotten to put my bronzer powder so i might be looking pale there was a compact chanel blush in my bag so i just used it on my cheeks.I took my mac false eyelashes but i had an irritation problem and time was short so i couldnt put them on.So I only had a clinique mascara on my lashes.But big thanks to Mac's paint pots blackground(very dark smoke black) and painterly(neutral -the eyeshadow base) they helped me fix my smokey black eye makeup.I had Dior Eclat Satin Makeup on.and my lipgloss is mac too.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

cocktail dress:Top Shop, suede black high heels: Top Shop,bracelet:Yargıcı, satin sheer ultra-thin thights:Pierre Cardin

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

i was going to post my photographs last week but due to my mom's illness that night i did not want to post these photographs of mine.Now mom is better so i post my photographs.I only send this post to show my styling.I wdont want to write anything that I was with my whole family that night and mom was ill.Thanks to all prayers shes ok now.



Comments

Anonymous said…
PreTTTy dress+amazing hair!
Anonymous said…
Burçu you look amazing,

Love your blog!

X*O*X*O
Scorpion Disco said…
Great dress and great hair!!

http://scorpiondisco.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
cute dress lady!
You have a great picture on top of your blog-title part-the picture is at night in front of the lights of the bridge.just wow! amazing picture of you! and you look stunning.
FYI I really love your hair color

<