ISTANBUL EDITORIAL KORAY BİRAND FOR BLACKBOOK MAGAZINE

Koray_Birand_for_BlackBook_01
^^arkada vapurlar kalkmaya hazır...boğazda...
Koray_Birand_for_BlackBook_03


Koray_Birand_for_BlackBook_05
^^The ladder there in the second picture is at Galata I have pictures from my Galata post at the same location.LOL.
Koray_Birand_for_BlackBook_02

Koray_Birand_for_BlackBook_06


Magazine: BlackBook
Published: April 2010
Editorial: Istanbul Where The Continents Meet
Model: Aleksandra Matuszak
Styling: Christopher Campbell

Koray_Birand_for_BlackBook_04

As I am still on my vacation and away from Istanbul, this editorial is healing coz I am missing Istanbul so much but I need to be away for 2 weeks and rest and relax...No working and lazy free days of mine...I sleep more than ever.I am not use to having so much free time...I am in the Aegean part of Turkiye now and its almost summer here.Very hot weather and I am just wearing a t-shirt-no cardigans no cold...hahaha !:) I will post my up close and too personal travelling pictures later.maybe when I am back in town...Istanbul...

Comments