SERSERİ BİR RUH ŞEHİRDEN AYRILIRKEN...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usThe good-bye kisser Romeo


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us You know how it feels after you leave far behind

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usnever show your feelings

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.ustry to be a stranger



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.uswalking away

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.ushiding yourself

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.ushave inspiration

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.uswear black


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.uswalk fast

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.ussay Goodbye when you leave your city


Hey!
I am leaving Istanbul tomorrow night I won't be blogging for 2 weeks coz I am 2 weeks off-the work and the city.Its always traumatic for me to leave Istanbul-I feel like I will be deadly missing being in Istanbul.But its going to be so fast, I will be travelling through and I will be back to Istanbul again.I don't want to think about anything.I don't want to worry about anything.My shades will be on and so my lipgloss and sometimes high heels and sometimes sandals...Sometimes wavy hair sometimes sleek.It will be fun.I will see many of my close loved speacial people and places that belongs to my life.I will sleep more.I will wake up late EVERY single morning.I will diet.I will do exercises and have good health period.I will walk around and take pictures.I will laugh and smile and laugh and feel great.There will be nothing bad.That sounds so good.I will be having great time.More than anyone.I needed this break for a long time, I worked so hard in 2009 and had no time to siesta.now its my time.I will be shopping too.Who knows?I might be blogging from somewhere too I know I will.So check out istanbul fashion addict blog for very suprise posts ok?:) love you.

Selam,

Yarın şehirden iki haftalığına ayrılıyorum.Aslında bu birazda 2 hafta post atamayacağım gibi bişey ama bilinmez biyerlerden bilinmez bi saatte post atabilirim bu sebeple istanbul fashion blog'a ziyaretlerinizde süpriz post ile karşılaşabilirsiniz.Bu şehri neden terketmek zor? ki güzel yerlere ve daha size ait yerlere gideceğini bile bile...Bu kadar duygusal bi bağı neden şehirlerle kurduğumu bilmiyorum ama belli başlı şehirlere ve mekanlara duygusal anlamda bağlanıyorum.Çocukluğumun geçtiği yerlere gidebilirsem gitmek istiyorum.Şehirlerde saklı geçmişim var.Nerelerde?Eskişehirde...Vişnelik Mahallesinde(çocukluğum)...Nazilli'de...garip ama İzmir'le de yaşanmamış bir bağ var aramda.İzmir'i çok seviyorum elimde değil.Ama nedense uzun zamandır tek bağımlı olduğum şehir Istanbul.Yazın tatilde Alaçatı'da bile Istanbul'u özler mi insan?Ben özledim(istanbul fashion addict utanarak yüzünü kapatır).Bi ara çok planlar yaptım bu şehri terketmek için ama sonra geri dönüşüm olmaz diye vazgeçtim.Belki yine ilerde planlar yapıp bu sefer gerçekten uygulayabilirim ama hayat bu belli olmaz.Bu arada tüm gün bana kalacağı için kendime bakıp en güzel şekilde giyinip en iyi şekilde hissedeceğime emin olun.Kuaförde de zaman öldürmek istiyorum, cafelerde öğleden sonraları da...Evet özellikle haftaiçi...hepsi bitince de eve dönüş zor olmayacak çünkü Istanbul'u özlemiş olacağım.

Sağlıcakla.
istanbul fashion addict





Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usthis one touches deep

Comments