Alberta Ferretti Fall 2010 Campaign

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This time it’s the Alberta Ferretti Fall 2010 campaign, shot by Paolo Roversi, featuring Sigrid Agren as well. Lovely in gray.

In Italia I saw too many times of Alberta Ferretti stores and have always been in love with the shop window decorations (I have something for shop window stylings.).I also love these ad campaigns in Italian Amica and Italian Elle's September issues I just bought from Italia.Guess what?There were nowhere I couldn't find anywhere who sells Vogue Italia in Italy.Can you believe that?In Turkiye every newsstands have Vogue Italia.Its ridiculus not to have a single newsstand that sells Vogue Italia in Italy.

Elegant and stylish.I love the black and white photographs.Very Italian...


Aynen yazdığım gibi...Koskoca İtalya'da bir tane bile gazeteci yoktu Vogue İtalya satan...Elle buldum aldım.Amica buldum aldım ama Vogue satan bi yer bulamadım.Türkiye'de bütün yabancı basım dergi satan yerlerde Vogue İtalya satılıyor.Ayıp valla!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments