MILANO H&M SHOP WINDOWS : I fell in love with these green boots

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
H&M Milano shop windows
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

At first day I could find an H&M in Milan and I kissed the shop window because of zooming the green boots VERY MY STYLE! I was so dissappointed to find out that the shop was closed and we were late I could only check out shop windows at first sight.As I fell in with dark moss green boots I wanted to have them-BUY them desperately at my first night in Italia.I thought I would find H&M stores in Florence and Rome that I really found and check them out BUT THERE WAS NO GREEN BOOTS.In Rome H&M I asked to a hot British accented sales assistant about the boots I was looking for and he said it can be only for display on the shop window in Milano-not for sale.It was sad and a big dissappointment for me not to find my very stylish winter boots.Yeah,they are my dream boots but not for sale.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments