IT BAG OF THE MOMENT: FENDI SILVANA

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Fashion editors,fashionistas,buyers,insiders and models carry which bags these days? I have a list but on the top theres Fendi's new bag called SILVANA that I was having a huge crush on for sping 2011 that I check out luisaviaroma so many times to check out colours of this bag.I want to have one this spring.I'll probably can not be finding my huge crush Rocco bag of Alexander Wang in Paris so I might skip it because its old season bag and discontinued or buyers dont buy it anymore (dunno know).I want a Silvana or one huge crush I have I am going to visit Marc jacobs and Marc by marc jacobs stores in Paris next month.I can't wait :D I'm soooo excited :)I really want to shop designer bags and designer clothes from Paris (crossing fingers)I am open to suggestions for Paris boutiques so you can e-mail me! Thanx.



photo credit: giovanna battaglia via sartorialist, abbeylee via streetfsn

Comments