Mango Spring/Summer 2011 LookBook

My new laptop doesnt connect to internet anymore and i am not the doctor.thats why i am using my old laptop just to update my blog before i sleep.and after thats really a big bummer i had spent my money on this new good (but doesnt connect to internet anymore so its useless to me now) laptop instead of canon pro camera.i feel sad and lost my 2 nights infront of laptop trying to solve connection problem and wasted my time.yeah.life is bummer for me these days.dark as rainy days.and stupid like all the boys.

if we get back to mango, heres the spring 2011 lookbook...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments