WEEKEND HAUL and DETAILS OF MY DESK

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I tried Tom Ford's cat eye sunglasses but they looked horrible on me so my lust ended there cause i was planning to buy them for summer sunwear.then i tried many cat eye shaped sunglasses from prada to Dolce and only this Ralph Lauren looked stunning and more than gorgeous on me.so? so. so I bought them.I also bought new issues of Vogues like- Vogue Paris and Vogue Turkiye so on.I am planning to get Vogue Italia's march issue( vogue italia comes to Turkiye one month later-so old issue is on now.how lazy is that:? its impossible to find a newsstand selling Vogue İtalia in İtalia-no city sold Vogue Italia.I even couldnt find it at duty frees.I dont know whats wrong with it).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

new shoes i might never wear.maybe in summer at seaside...i bought them cause i liked them.they are too high.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
my pencil case.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

my new sunglasses are so good that i can wear them all the time:) too bad there was no sunshine in Istanbul this weekend(it was rainy). and my makeup must haves here lately.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
final haul: vogue paris.










Comments