ISTANBUL@WEEKEND

I captured some istanbul pictures at weekend.I really love details and all that art wants to tell.

and those sailing boats are fantastic to watch at bosphorus.the sun kills my sight- not imagination.yet.I normally love beautiful weather but its getting very hot or very cold that I cant get it.it was a very hot day today.wow.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us





all photos by istanbulfashionaddict

Comments