MAGAZINE SHOPPING@ KANYON

Today I had things to do so i was off the work half day and i frequented my favorite book store@ Kanyon and I even checked out Chanel Fall 2011 boutique shop window at Harvey Nichols Istanbul.at lunch time at work I've read the magazine I bought: MARIE CLAIRE ITALIA JULY 2011 issue.It has the best summer editorials I guess Turkish one would have reprints and many other reprints all around the world.I don't like reprints if the Turkish issue of a world famous mag is almost %90 of the content is reprint of their US issue.Only Vogue Turkiye is not a reprint and that makes a statement to me.Turkish magazines need more individual stylings not copies.Every month I like to but Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, sometimes Vogue UK, and Vogue Türkiye.and sometimes Nylon US,Harpers Bazaar UK or other international editions.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I am not a big fan of the cover but i liked the content and swimwear editorials.and the fact that its Italian.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

inspiration of the day comes from RODARTE black swan costume design.I love the costume.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments