DAYS AT STAINES, UK.SHOPPING@ TOP SHOP, DEBENHAMS, BOOTS +++

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I visited my friend and also I stayed at Staines from last weekend to this week.It was a great local experience in UK.They have a great town and shops including all the street fashion brands of UK,drustores,Boots,and debenhams and more.I was around town and shopped there.From Top Shop I bought 60s inspired faux fur coat in gray.From H&M I bought some accessories and at Debenhams there was a designer counter designers for Debenhams designs.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

trying all those cool hats...I continued this hat try thing at Oxford Street's Top Shop.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Top Shop shop windows for Chrismas.pictured this week.so new.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

After a shopping spree I ended up at a coffee shop Costa :) shop till you drop.ready for my trip photos? loads of windows shopping and chrismas speacial stylings of streets like Carnaby to Oxford Street...

Comments