LOST IN SHU UEMURA EYESHADOW COLOURS AND MAC FACECHARTS

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I just frequented the new MAC Store local one close to my home.I checked out eyeshadows and bought

MAC Oil Control Lotion
MAC Lucky Green and Tint eyeshadows
MAC 190 foundation brush
MAC All blending sponge
MAC blacktrack fluidliner (my second jar)

here are quick photos by me by instagram (follow me as glamrockgal @ instagram)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


here are the makeup inspirations for weekend :) enjoy!

Comments