MY SPRING SHOES/HEELS - FROM MY CLOSET

In winter I bought heels more than anything else I guess.I only wear booties cause of freezing cold in winter but I dream to wear these heels in spring.or almost summer.Oh! I need to live in a warmer climate to wear what I want.I can't stand rain and snow anymore.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

new in today.love them.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Zara.Pink suede.I love them too.they are mid-heels.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

vintage Bruno Magli mid-heels I bought from my last London trip.I love London shopping due to great vintage shops.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Photos: © istanbulfashionaddictblog via instagram. Follow me as glamrockgal @ instagram

Comments

Grace Happy said…
zaradakılerden bende aldım canım :)gule gule kullan