IN THE CHANGING ROOM

At weekend I was kind of in a shopping spree around Nisantasi and I took these photos of mine in the changing room of a cool store.My makeup was great too bad my lipstick was gone.I bought a pair of suede boots, fashion magazines of UK, a tshirt for spring,a pair of black faded denim shorts, a great hat, and more that I cant remember now cause I worked late hours today so booooo!!!I wish I could have a better photo showing my eye makeup cause I used great combo eyeshadows from mac.My eyeliner is YSL kohl.I feel so dazed and confused now.I need to arrange my closet,my clothes.I want to organise my clothes as like a styling- what goes with what and also colour combos.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
^^my shopping bags around.My skinnies.denim and boots both Top Shop.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

photos of istanbul fashion addict

Comments