MY VINTAGE SHOES ADDED TO COLLECTION LATELY...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I wanted to share late photos of my vintage shoes I bought from my last visit to London.One of them was bought from Portobello market and rest of them from Absolut Vintage, Spitalfields.I was on a big vintage shoe hunting there I dont remember how many pairs I tried I was so exhausted.And the fact is I love anything vintage.I can't wait to use them in spring and summer.I tried so many pairs at Oxford Street Top Shop's vintage part of the shop but did not buy any shoes from there.I bought a vintage bag from there I wrote a post about in my previous posts.Anyway today I organised my summer shoes closet and packed most of my boots.I still wear booties though.I need more sun at weekends.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments