MY MAKEUP MUST HAVES

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I recieve e-mails asking me what I use and like for makeup.I picked up some of my favorite makeup products to share with you.I like to add foundation in winter to my stash not for everyday use but for special occasions.I like Illamasqua's Skin Base foundation (that I bought from Selfridges , London ).I also like Diorshow mascara, Revlon mascara, Lancome mascara.I also prefer Chanel lipsticks they are velvet-ish.I also like Makeupforever lipsticks- they stay long.Clinique Pore minimizer is good for nose.Nars super orgasm blush is great quality, I also like Benefit Coralista and this Korres blush.

Revlon has really good products even I am a huge addict of MAC, Nars and Illamasqua.This is a small piece of my favorites.I will post more next time :)

Comments