ALEXANDER WANG ROCKIE - NEW HAUL FROM HARVEY NICHOLS

I had a huge crush on Alexander Wang's Rocco and newly Rockie bags more than 2 years and my craving was more than ever.But I did not buy it in Istanbul or whenever I was in London at Selfridges I did not buy it but things went well so I called high end stores this week to buy an ALEXANDER WANG handbag.I was going to buy black or gray colour but I could only find moss green at Harvey Nichols.I checked out Diego and Rocco and others but their colours were yellow neon or nude so I skipped.I am in love with my Rockie.Can't wait to do stylings&looks with my new bag:D

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments

Zamansız klasiklerden biri ve rengi de çok çok güzel :)