A LONG GOODBYE EDITORIAL FROM ELLE DENMARK September 2013 ISSUE

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Before I go to Copenhagen I came across this editorial thats good news I want to buy Danish magazines there as Danish fashion brands and etc.

Good to know that they have ELLE Danmark.

Copenhagen, how Scandinavian are you for a Turkish delight ? I am coming with my bike! (kidding, I am coming with a plane of course!)


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Comments