SHINE ON ME #FOTD #TUITORIAL #MAKEUP #BEAUTY

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




Hi Guys! 

Ok on saturday I had time to do my makeup after a long sleep that my skin does shine but not because of sleep, because I contour well and use illuminating powder and creams.

Heres what I used:

First put MAC Prep&Prime cream all over face, then apply Studio Moisture Tint (I use medium shade)

Under my eyes I used Smashbox High Definition Concealer

On my eyelids I used Urban Decay Primer Potion to prevent creases

I put Benefit Ooh La Lift under my eyes, under my eyebrow and on my cheeks

On my eyes I swept a light fair nude shade (MAC shroom) all over, then Mac relaxing all over eyelids and with brown shimmer eyeshadow I did a shadow (MAC Sensualize) like banana on my eyelids.then I used a brown eyeshadow(MAC Era) to define like cat eyes. with MAC #217 brush swept all over. I lined my eyes with MAKEUPFOREVER watercolor black eyeliner pencil and MAYBELLINE liquid very black eyeliner.to finish with the eyes I used YSL baby doll & Revlon Luscious Plumping Mascaras.

For cheeks I used MAC shell cream color base with round moves and applied NARS Orgasm Illimunator on cheeks and to finish used a powder peach blush all over.

For lips I used a concealer all over my lips and then took extra of it with a paper handkerchief

I used Impassioned Lipglass by MAC and also Crystal clear lipgloss by MAC.

Enjoy!

B.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us







Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE YOUR LOOK
Anonymous said…
cildin parlıyor harika!

seda