SHOPPING AT PRAG VINTAGE STORE IN NORREBRO, COPENHAGEN, ON SUNDAY IT WAS OPEN

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

During my visit in Copenhagen I had the longest walk the walk to Norrebrogade and came across to amazing stores all closed cause it was sunday.all of a sudden, I came to Prag Vintage Store and it was open ! Wohooooooo! I was happy dancing for a couple of minutes before it got closed cause it was almost 5 pm and I had to hurry.

I shopped from their beautiful shoe collection for these 2 amazing colour and design very SCANDINAVIAN mid heel shoes.They are the most beautiful things and I love my vintage shoe collection.

PRAG Nørrebro ADDRESS:

Noerrebrogade 45 2200 KBH N

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
yes, I bought both of them: darkest purple and gray.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments