How jealous are you of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's wardrobe! She is Coveteured !!!!

Sensory overstimulation and insane jealousy - The Coveteur has opened up Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's closet and we can honestly say it's the best place on earth. From incredible designer handbags to the most decadent and decorated shoes. From vintage lingerie to the most organised coat rail we've ever seen. It's actually swoonworthy.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

"I love when my man buys me shoes." - 

istanbul fashion addict's comment here: that's my dream to have someone who will buy me shoes ;)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

She's inspired by everything - and loves Instagram

'I find inspiration in everything,' she says. 'It could be something as small as a print or fabric detail I see, to a vintage slip or palazzo pants at a flea market. I love killing time scrolling through Instagram. It's fun keeping up with all my friends and family and seeing what the rest of the world is up to. I love Pinterest for inspirations on literally anything, and of course, I love The Covetuer!'

She's VERY organised

'I recommend matching clothes hangers; the thin ones allow more space,' she says. 'Always fold knitwear, and if you really want to go for it, you can color coordinate everything! Also a good 'throwout' every couple of months helps to keep things in order. I donate most of my old clothes to Goodwill or give them to my girlfriends.'

And her best advice?

'Be kind to everyone you meet, you never know when or where you may see them again. It takes a long time to build a good reputation and one moment to destroy it.'

all photos via www.thecoveteur.com/

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments