All about Copenhagen Shopping #FASHION #CPH #travelling #DENMARK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I had great time in Copenhagen. It is the coolest city with Scandinavian style sense. It was sales going on everywhere in boutiques and I was very lucky to catch 60-75% sales.I was not planning to shop because last time ı was in CPH it was all new season collections and extremely expensive. This time I was more familiar with Scandinavian brands. I visited boutiques of brands such as Ganni, &OtherStrories, Day, Bruuns Bazaar, Weekday, Cheap Monday, Monki, Bikbok, Magasin, and more. I had an extremely great jeans/ denim shopping due to sales and perfect cuts. I am not a big fan of new high waist trend and I was also on the search of perfect white jeans for a long time in ıstanbul- I had tried all white jeans in Top Shop and Zara and none had fit me nice. Here in Copenhagen I had a trend hunt at Bikbok shop on Stroget and for hours I checked out all around the store for nice fitting slim skinny white jeans and I have found my HG white pair of jeans fitting me perfectly in Bikbok. Bad thing is it was full price- not on sale. I also bought a nice pair of black skinny jeans from Monki. I really love Monki but on sales it was hard to find anything other than jeans in Monki stores. They were über trendy pieces while I am keeping it elegant style lately. I have no interest in 16 year-old style essentials. I visited my favorite Weekday stores and I had tried many Weekday and Cheap Monday jeans : ended up buying a pair of Cheap Monday jeans on sale. It was bargain. I was biking around the city and passed by my favorite vintage shop called Prag but did not frequent the store this time. In September 2013, I had bought 2 pairs of good vintage shoes with mid- heels from Prag Vintage shop. From Bikbok I also bought coolest rings. There was 70% sales going on at &Other Stories. I had bought a bracelet and 2 pairs of mid heel cool sandals; one pink and one dark blue-green.I was not into the pink pair but my boyfriend loved them so I bought them. I need to thank him for being patient with a fashionista shopping spree. I adore this brand: &Other Stories and they have a shop decor style in backstage mood. Its cool but they need more fashion PR. There are really cool Danish fashion brands and also alot of Swedish brands. I have seen cool designer shops too but its not like Istanbul or London. Copenhagen is the upcoming trendsetting city but not gigantic.Strøget is the main shopping street and you can find all fashion brands stores there but the fact that its the main street, most shops were busy despite weekday and summer. At the backstreets of Strøget, we found a very cool district with shops like Ganni, designer boutiques, Storm etc. Alot of swedish people were shopping around as they come to Denmark for shopping and vacation. I loved shopping around and observing street style and cycle chic style around in Denmark.

I had been trendspotting and observing all week long.  Enjoy the photos captured by me. Follow me on instagram: glamrockgal :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

me visiting Vanessa Bruno store in Copenhagen ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

trying sandals at &Other Stories store.^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me with my bike around Norrebro wearing: Guess jeans, Topshop tee, trend sandals in silver, beaded bracelets.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

me at Stroget ^^ OOTD: Kate Moss for Topshop denim shorts, top, Zadig Voltaire leather handbag, Comptoir des Cottonniers suede Boots 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MONKI windowshopping ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

around CPH.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

selfie and ACNE store. why so serious?

Comments