PORTOFINO, ITALIA MY LONG SUMMER TRIP VOL.1

Free Image Hosting at imageshack.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Free Image Hosting at imageshack.com

Its a new trend that fashion designers and fashion magazine instagrams and celebrities even celebrate celebrity or model birthdays on their instagram account. I wonder if a model would feel upset if none of the magazines celebrate her birthday on their insta accounts. Would it mean she’s not a super model or celeb? I first noticed it they were crazy on Queen Kate Moss’ birthday as her birthday was all over british magazines’ headlines. Then it was a moment I saw they are celebrating Cara for her b-day. Riccardo Tisci does that. He celebrated Joan Small’s birthday lately- that I could catch on his instagram account. He posts more than 1 photo of the birthday girl. It is interesting to me in celebrity world even some celebs don’t get enough attention and interest from other celebrities while fans only celebrate their birthdays. And while following some Hollywood actresses’ accounts and their lifes look so normal (boring?) and laid back. They don’t dress like Kim Kardashian does all that hair and makup and couture thousand dollar looks everyday. I don’t know if those celebs don’t get free designer clothes or what they do with their million dollars cause they are mostly leading actresses. Even suporting actresses should be the same Hollywood glamour right? Do I have risen up my expectations too far and the actresses don’t cover it up? I went to Portofino last Saturday and I was googling which celebs were seen jetsetting there... I saw Beyonce- Ray , Jessica Simpson, Rihanna, Adrianna Lima strolling down Portofino, also Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin celebrated Chris Martin’s birthday in one of those restaurants.They came with a boat and left with a boat. The air in Portofino was epic. It was so cool I could smell the parfume of Gucci all over. There was one woman I saw in one of the restaurants we have been she was an older lady updating her red lipstick. She had some Hollywood glamour like late Sophia Lauren. I want to go there again with my boyfriend. I want to go there wearing my favorite designer dress and high heels and smell Gucci Rush head to toe.

Free Image Hosting at imageshack.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Free Image Hosting at imageshack.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Free Image Hosting at imageshack.com





Comments

Bianca said…
Your photos are stunning! Do you have any recommendations for food in Portofino?
pastas are very good in Italy I also love risotto :)
Katrin said…
Your photos are so beautiful! I would like to go to Portofino one day... Am at Istanbul at the moment, your City is Even better than some Italian ones. Love your blog!