RACHEL ZOE INSPIRES ME ALL OVER #stylist #rachelzoe #inspiration

All my weekend I was obsessed with stylists of LA mostly celeb stylists and I ended up searching work and analyzing interviews of Rachel Zoe. Lately I am obsessed with what Monica Rose is doing with Kim Kardashian and all those nudes, blacks, whites inspire me alot. Even for my engagement weekend I mainly used nude and black hues together as I did my styling long before like months thinking what to wear on my amazingly important engagement weekend. what bores me abit is seeing Kim K with same colors and type of clothes all the time. thats why I needed more inspiration and Rachel Zoe came with 70s style and bohemian styling and accessories obsession as more is more. Its really helpful to check her own style also cause she uses accessories amazingly. She will be my inspiration for my future wedding- that I am looking online like all accessories lately.

When you check Monica Rose's tumblr its like Scandinavian street style meets Balmain.

I will share some inspiration now from Rachel Zoe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Comments