CINQUE TERRE ITALIA - Riomaggiore and Vernazza #Gezi #Seyahat #Travel #MyTravel2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Botla gittiğimiz köylerin manzarası harika! 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

amazing village Riomaggiore in Italy. I liked both of the villages that are super popular but I guess I liked Riomaggiore more view the view of the houses like a peak hill I don't know how they managed to colour and put them like domino effect.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

me in Vernazza in Italy. I miss my summer tan. It was the most beatiful summer ever cause of my husband. Also I've seen many many places by tour. I love travelling. It was like the last day of long Europe travelling tour and still it was amazing views. Italy is fascinating. I don't know its like art country. everything is a piece of art.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

me in Riomaggiore in Italy. shades on. last August 2014. Amazing tour.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



all photos by Istanbul Fashion Addict Blog. Don't use without permission! Travel Blog. #europetravel #cotedazur #italy 

Comments

Jeannette said…
Bring me back. I love the places and your Pics.

FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de