HUNTING FOR ESPADRILLES #summerfeeling

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I will be on honeymoon next week and it will be officially summer for me. I spend most of my times checking espadrilles online and stores. I have no idea what my tendency for espadrilles are. Its weird, its now normal, ı have never been lusting espadrilles like this before. They make the feeling of summer, ocean, sea, seaside, vacation, tan, breeze, free spirit feeling that belongs to vacations.
I checked my favorite store Yargıcı for their über cool and comfty style espadrilles. I tried 2 but did not buy. I was then lusting Kenzo Paris  black suede espadrilles but in 1 week Beymen had the sizes and stocks ran out of stock. It was like so quick. I don’t really know what happened in 1 week and who bought them all. Beymen Blender Nişantası store I checked for what they really have in store. I am lately obssessed with their web page to check out what’s in and what’s on.  I found Kenzo suede black espadrilles and they were 1 size smaller but fitting. I bought them on great price and came home. Then I realized left foot is so tight I can not stand wearing it. I could not even stand for 5 minutes. What was I thinking? Why did I buy them? I wasted my money ! I returned them back the other they saying bye to my long time crush / lemming / wishlist item and unfortunately they have not my size. I also checked Manebi brand espadrilles and they are good Made in Spain ones. But not very known enough to kill my lemming.I checked Valentino espadrilles they were all those perfectly girly shades and quality and amazingly beautiful. I tried Jimmy Choo blue jean espadrilles they were so beautiful. I also tried Yves Saint Laurent studded black espadrilles, they are über cool.
I kind of fell in love with Dolce Gabbana espadrilles they are like an art piece each pair. I kind have a crush on art printed beautiful Dolce Gabbana espadrilles. I dream them , I try them, I want to live in them.this summer.

DOLCE GABBANA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My pair: 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Valentino
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SOLUDOS 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BEYMEN haunting for espadrilles
I tried many cool brands' espadrilles in Beymen from Yves Saint Laurent to Dolce Gabbana...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
wearing Jimmy Choo denim espadrilles above^^ they were über cool too
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I bought these long time craving Kenzo black suede espadrilles but they were too tight for me to comfort - one size smaller and they already ran out of my size I returned them back and got artistic ıtalian Dolces.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YARGICI ESPADRILLES
I tried these beauties at Yargıcı Nişantaşı store.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments