MOST STYLISH WOMEN ON THE BEACH

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beach style is something different. Its the just bikini + flip flops + sunscreen + sunglasses for some basic people but if you are a fashionista the equation is much more complicated. The perfect styling to me is all about being on some beach in Cote D’Azur or Italian islands or Amalfi coast...Thailand, Phuket or Miami are not the destinations I dream. I always like Italian and French coasts cause they remind me of old Hollywood movies. Its all about 70s style and its all about colour print kaftans , wedge espadrilles , deep tan, 70s sunnies , Missoni prints , anything colour , straw beach bag, golden accessories. I remember some socialelites were on the tabloids all over about their beach style (overused jewelry, to the knee Greek sandals , wearing designer dresses to the beach, supercuts and tailored bathing suits ). Rachel Zoe is a great inspiration for jetset life and as a stylist she has a sharp style showing and knowing what she likes and what she doesn’t. She’s totally 70s head to toe. She’s well known for her kaftans, wedge espadrilles , long dresses and big accessories. She loves Hermes and Chanel. She has a style and she stick to it. People who like to try new things is good but its following the trend, style is yours its a definition.
Its also all about how you have things together. Sometimes it doesn’t go with this and that but you just wear it and it only makes you not a stylish one. Sometimes we don’t care. Some fashionistas care it alot. Some women are obsessed with what goes with what and can’t even sleep out of it. One of my designer friends told me that. She was so young and she told me her other girlfriends are not obsessed with fashion and shopping or how to style things together but she was and I was too. I am still but I am not super problem saver. I still think what to wear with my ultra precious Dolce Gabbana espadrilles. Prints and colours are hard to style. Nothing works on my mind with them. I googled them online for styling inspo many many times. They looked super good with my Cheap Monday skinny black jeans (that I bought from Copenhagen last year) but how can I wear black skinny jeans in summer? I will style them with somethings soon. Wait and see !
In my upcoming seaside holidays I will be using my Yargıcı tan shade straw bag, I will use lots of beads all around my arms. I am not interested in that gold fake tatoos that got famous with Beyonce. I loved her candids and what she wore to Italy last month visiting a wedding. I will be wearing flat sandals nude and tan. I am still luring that Ganni nude sandals but I don’t have access to Ganni now. Maybe I can buy them off season and wear next summer. Let’s wait and see. I like denim shorts and tees, I like summer dresses mostly from Topshop. I don’t remember anything I bought from Mango lately. Nothing attracted me in their stores. Zara is super boho chic (and overpriced). I saw some skirts I fell for. In Zara there’s a very Italian prints and colours summer pants.cotton.wide legs. Maybe. No? I have millions of colour print pants at home that I did not wear and should wear while its summer in 2 months of the year. Its super sad June went away cold, very cold with winter clothes. I was so into wearing my skirts with Bodrum tan but I could not. Thanks to the rainy and cold june weather all month. Hope there will be summer in July. I need that. I think my latest sandal obsession brand is Ancient Greek Sandals. They are mostly in nude perfect shades made for me but Beymen is out of stock in almost all of them at my size. I am never in the right place in the right time with enough money to splurge the items that will be sold out soon (all we need is 500.000 $ ). I have a thing for Valentino espadrilles sandals too. I also have a thing for Soludos lately but Vakkorama don’t have any enough stock of them (losing strategy in Buying position Vakko). I never like what buyers of Nişantaşı Topshop choose. Turkey buyers of Topshop in general. Whenever I fall in love with something on their UK web page its never avaible in stores in Topshop Turkiye. I’m going to wear deep tan shade Topshop sandals this summer. I will also wear my Promod sandals bought from Marseille, France last summer. I will wear coin necklace jewelry. I love silver and copper jewelry lately. Its my significant style. I can’t wait about wearing  my summer combinations soon on summer vacay !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments